Book Your Next Event
Select From the Following:
Conference Room Facilities
Weekday Special Events
Weddings and Weekend Special Events
The different types of rentals have their own specific requirements and procedures according to the date and time frame of your event. To learn more, please refer to the designated sections above, including the Important Information tab.
Our Rental Events Manager is happy to schedule venue meetings upon request and is available to help guide you through the rental process by providing you with the most up-to-date information on rental policies and procedures. All venue tours including requests for in-person meetings are by appointment only on select dates and times.
The River Parkway Trust staff will not be able to accommodate drop-in visitors with requests to view rental facilities or discuss rental agreements.
Calendar of Special Events
☐ Click here for date availability. Please note, date availability is subject to change daily without notice.
☐ Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, up to one year in advance of the rental date. All requirements including a preliminary meeting, signed agreements, and deposit payment are required to secure your reservation. No date holds without deposit and/or completed paperwork.
☐ To ensure your date is open, discuss specifics, and complete paperwork, please email our Rental Events Manager with your availability to set up an appointment.
Your time is valuable and we wish to ensure our venue meets your needs before booking a tour. Please note our site capacity is 250 guests maximum including event personnel. All events must end by 10 pm, clean up/ tear down must be completed by 11 pm. Prior day setup and/or following day takedown is not permitted. No exceptions to these time frame policies are allowed.
Please follow the steps below to book your 30-40 minute meeting and tour.
Hours of Operations
- The River Center is a shared public venue from 9 am - 5 pm Mon – Fri, and 8 am – 3 pm Sat - Sun
- Exclusive use is permitted after 5 pm Mon - Fri, and after 3 pm Sat - Sun
- The rental fees do not include tables, chairs, linens, decorative lighting, or any additional services
- All-inclusive packages are not available
- Bridal suite is not available
- Our Rental Events Manager will not serve as an event planner or coordinator before, during, or after an event. We do encourage you to have an appointed event coordinator that you hire for at least the day of your event to ensure a stress-free experience.
Barn and Grounds
- The barn includes large ceiling fans to acclimate your space (Please note the barn is considered an outdoor space it is not cooled or heated)
- Electrical outlets are located through the interior and larger capacity outlets are available outside the south end of the barn for food trucks/caterers
- Wi-fi is not provided for rental events, however, there are vendors that can provide this service
- Modern bathrooms stocked with sufficient day-of supplies
- The room across from the barn's restrooms is off-limits and not available for rent
- Evening garden events may require additional lighting and power generator(s) – also provided through your vendor of choice
- Renters may download a Facilities Clean-up Checklist at the start of their event that outlines all requirements to receive a refund of your damage/cleaning deposit (This includes ensuring the site looks as it did when you arrived; Cleanup responsibilities include conveying all trash to the dumpster in the trash enclosure)
- The storage of any personal equipment or other accessory items is not permitted at any time
- Fire code does not permit open flame devices except those needed for food preparation
- Pet-Friendly grounds: leashes and clean up after your pets is required. Please note that pets are not permitted inside buildings.
- No smoking is allowed near any of the buildings.
Portable Dance Floor(s) and Tents
Portable dance floor(s) and tents are allowed under the following circumstances:
- All tents and dance floor(s) must be assembled and removed on the same day the event is scheduled
- No digging or excavation is permitted, and no shrubbery or trees are to be cut, trimmed, or injured
- No stakes are allowed anywhere on the grounds or lawn
- Rental companies are familiar with other methods of anchoring tents, canopies, and dance floor(s)
- Failure to comply with the above may result in additional charges, including forfeit of your entire damage and cleaning deposit.
Riverview Ranch House
- The restored Riverview Ranch House cannot be used as a bridal suite, lounge, green room/dressing area, or hairstyling station
- The Ranch House is available to use for photos and videos after 3 pm on Saturdays and Sundays
- Exceptions to this policy must be approved by the Executive Director
- A one-hour wedding ceremony rehearsal may be scheduled 3 months in advance at no extra charge
- A more elaborate wedding rehearsal/dinner (including food, beverages, music, or alcohol) will be treated as a separate rental event with appropriate fees and insurance requirements
- Rehearsal Dinner rentals follow the same setup and clean-up policies as regular events, with no overnight setup even when the events are scheduled back-to-back. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Security guards from the River Parkway Trust’s provider are required at renter’s expense for events taking place after dark and/or serving alcohol
- Security Guard fees are based upon the number of guests, hours of alcohol service and are charged as a direct cost from our security provider, one guard per 50-100 guests, with a required minimum payment of four hours
- All rental equipment (tables, chairs, etc.) and lighting equipment (if using) must be rented from a vendor on our Preferred Vendors list to ensure same-day, late-night pick up.
- Renters have the flexibility to choose an outside vendor through our approved vendor list
Approved Vendor List
IMPORTANT: Due to the need to have all rental equipment delivered and removed the day of the event (no later than 10 pm and venue clean up/ tear down by 11 pm), we are now requiring renters to utilize one of the following tried and tested vendors for heavy rental equipment (tables, chairs, tents, and lighting).
It is easy to underestimate the time and effort it will take to clean up your event after guests have departed. Therefore, we strongly suggest the following:
- Share our Rental Agreement policies with your vendors and designated team in a timely manner to plan accordingly
- Identify at least 5 people to help with cleanup and transporting all trash to the parking lot dumpsters at the conclusion of your festivities
- Carefully review the Facilities Clean-up Checklist with your team to avoid forfeiting your Damage and Cleaning deposit, or incurring additional fees
Equipment (upcharge for weekend or late-night pickup may apply)
|Action Equipment Rentals||(559) 472-1243|
|Bargain Party Rentals||(559) 431-1234|
|Best Party Rentals||(559) 325- 6615|
|Expo Party Rentals||(559) 495-3300|
|It’s My Party||(559) 291-1477|
|Setting the Stage||(559) 907-5332|
|Light and Sound||(559) 875-1549|
|Light Up the Walls||(559) 355-0727|
|eWED Insurance Services, LLC.||www.ewedinsurance.com|
|Glam by Elizabeth||https://www.elizabethapena.com/portfolio|
|Toni G Photo||www.tonigphoto.com|
|Aleson and Devin Photography||http://alesonanddevinphotography.com|
|Chance James||(559) 455-3102|
|DC Photography||(559) 284-9003|
|Ambient Art||(559) 281-7896|
|Aleson Turner Photography||(559) 473-5118|
|Victor Photography||(559) 540-1790|
|Rosely Vue Photography||(559) 930-5512|
|Mariano Friginal||(559) 367-2452|
|Reverie Photo + Film||(559) 908-2839|
|Mobile Sound Production||(559) 246-8191|
|Good Times Entertainment||(559) 221-4600|
|Bliss Entertainment Group||(559) 736-0566|
|Haro Entertainment||(559) 907-3920|
|TNT DJ + Video||(559) 367-3950|
|Arpeggio Strings||(559) 269-1410|
|Grupo Reencuentro de H.M||(559) 304-9830|
|Love and Garlic||(559) 438-8677|
|Food for Thought||(559) 268-1794|
|Max’s Bistro||(559) 439-6900|
|Karsh’s Catering||(559) 906-2433|
|The Painted Table||(559) 443-7199|
|Pardini’s Catering||(559) 224-3188|
|Outlaws B-B-Q Services||(559) 434-1421|
|Daniels Restaurant||(559) 285-6016|
|Quesadilla Gorilla||(559) 412-7468|
|Summertime Pies||(559) 326-7294|
|Jay’s Ice Cream||(559) 285-3038|
|Ampersand Ice Cream||(559) 264-8000|
|Eddie’s Bakery||(559) 323-0900|
|Barb’s Cakery||(559) 432-2272|
|Crème de la Cake||(559) 431-1343|
|Frosted Cakery||(559) 917-8880|
|Our Little Cakery||(559) 999-2649|
|Maty’s Chair Covers||(559) 903-8163|
|The Linen Shoppe||(559) 593-6197|
|Xpress Yourself||(559) 360-8636|
|Creative Chair Covers||(559) 341-3304|
|Covered with Elegance||(559) 286-8810|
|Dana’s Awesome Blossoms||(559) 312-5440|
|Flowers & More||(559) 440-0920|
|San Francisco Floral||(559) 268-0111|
|Kiku Floral||(559) 266-5480|
|Laurel Botanicals||(559) 232-8666|
|Simply Flowers||(559) 799-9525|
|Erika Amalia Event Planning||www.erikaamaliaevents.com|
|Circle of Events, Susan Vang-Xiong||(559) 840-6984|
|Weddings by Cassandra||(559) 474-7206|
|Eclectic Events, Cindy Galter||(559) 304-4837|
|E&L Prints||(559) 618-2616|
|Alex Robertson||(559) 824-4288|
|32 Below||(559) 250-3351|