Weekday Special Events
- The River Center may be the perfect place for your corporate or another special event. The Barn provides a covered space for business functions, fundraisers, and holiday parties, while the grounds offer an inviting natural setting. Docent-led Ranch House tours may be added to your rental by request.
- Rental of the grounds are available without the barn Monday - Friday for special events excluding weddings. Weekend rentals may not be split between the grounds and barn but include the entire site.
Grounds Only (Weekday Garden Events)
Barn and Grounds
Note: The rental time begins when the first service person arrives and ends when the trash is disposed of, and the final person exits the site. Be sure to plan adequate time for your designated team to clean up at the end of the event. Events may not extend past 11 pm. Please be considerate by adhering to your scheduled access times.
Non-Contracted Hours: If renters are still onsite for any reason after 11 pm, an additional charge of double the normal hourly rate for Barn & Grounds will be due in full hourly increments, plus additional security fees, if applicable.
- Barn w/ Interior Restrooms (is only included for reservations including the barn)
- Kremen Event Area
- Circle Drive
- Patton Shade Arbor
- Picnic Area
- Shared Catering Kitchen (kitchen includes large work areas/counter space, and a regular refrigerator (available upon request). There are no cooking facilities at the River Center.)
- Shared Public Use of Parking and Restrooms (During open hours)
- Access to the fully-furnished luxurious and Historic Riverview Ranch House is available for an additional fee.
Barn & Grounds | Day Rates
$450 first 3 hours ($150 each addt'l hr)
Barn & Grounds | Evening Rates
$600 first 3 hours ($250 each addt'l hr)
Grounds Only | Day Rates
$450 first 3 hours ($75 each addt'l hr)
Grounds Only | Evening Rates
$600 first 3 hours ($150 each addt'l hr)
Access to Historic Riverview Ranch House and Rotating Art Exhibits Ranch House docent for house tours by request
$150 first 3 hours ($50 each addt'l hr)
Private Historical Riverview Ranch House Docent-led TourThis can be an added option to your River Center rental
$5 per person
☐ Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, up to up to two calendar year in advance of the rental date. A signed Rental Agreement and deposit payment are required to secure your reservation. No date holds without deposit and/or completed paperwork.
☐ To ensure your date is open, discuss specifics, or receive assistance completing paperwork, please email our Rental Events Manager at JLuviano@riverparkway.org with your availability to set up an appointment.
Renter will be provided with a payment link upon confirmation of date availability.
Step 1:Reserve Your Date
Step 2: Due 30 Days Prior to Your Event
Step 3: Before and After the Rental
☐ Remove trash from event areas to on-site trash bins/ enclosure
☐ Restore the site to the previous condition
☐ Review and sign the Facilities Cleanup Checklist at the conclusion of your event with staff on site
☐ Damage and Cleaning Deposit refund follow-up (if applicable)