Sumner Peck Ranch
U-Pick Fruit Picking
- Things to know before picking:
- No advance registration is required for U-pick days.
- You can park at the end of the entrance drive near the river. Click here for a map of the property.
- You can purchase your citrus or blueberries in the white office building near the river. Please no bills larger than $20, cash and credit accepted. Apple/tap pay is available.
- Please wear long pants and comfortable closed-toed shoes. Be prepared for a small hike to the groves (.25 mi). If you are unable to complete this hike please check in at the white office building for further instruction.
- We encourage everyone to bring a bag, basket, or bucket for picking fruit.
- Maps of the property will be available in the white office building upon arrival.
Citrus U-Pick Season
Private Programs & Discounts
Interested in booking a group U-Pick experience? Bring your Scouts, classroom, teammates, or other group out to Sumner Peck Ranch for a guided educational experience. This two-hour program will include a nature walk, fruit picking, and educational activity where you will learn about the importance of pollinators, especially in a farm setting. Cost is $20/participant and includes a U-pick container for each participant (containers hold approximately 4-5 lbs of citrus or 1-1.5 lbs of blueberries.) Dates are limited, choose yours and register today!