Sumner Peck Ranch
Special Event Rentals at Sumner Peck Ranch
- The River Parkway Trust acquired Sumner Peck Ranch in December 2020. The 76-acre property is located in Fresno County just south of Friant on the San Joaquin River. Solitary Cellars is the Trust's current lessee of the buildings at the front of the property and serves as the exclusive vendor for event rentals at Sumner Peck Ranch.
- Whether you're planning an exclusive dining experience for 25 guests or a company-wide event for 100, Sumner Peck Ranch, in partnership with Solitary Cellars, offers a one-of-a-kind event space making it the perfect location to gather with colleagues, friends, and family.
Sumner PeckCapacity: 100 PersonsAvailable Saturday - Sunday, 12 pm - 11 pm.
- Sumner Peck Ranch is a working farm and river bottom property that provides habitat for wildlife. The San Joaquin River Parkway and Conservation Trust, Inc. requests that you and your guests show respect for the ground and premises. The use of the premises must comply with Trust Rental Agreement Policies in addition to Solitary Cellar's requirements.
- The River Parkway Trust schedules event rentals for the second and fourth week of each month. If your proposed date falls during the first or third week of the month, you will schedule directly with Solitary Cellars.
- Solitary Cellars is the River Parkway Trust's exclusive rental vendor at Sumner Peck Ranch. No exceptions can be made.
Note: The rental time begins when the first service person arrives and ends when the trash is disposed of and the final person exits the site. Be sure to plan adequate time for your designated team to clean up at the end of the event. Events may not extend past 11 pm. Please be considerate by adhering to your scheduled access times.
Non-Contracted Hours: If renters are still onsite for any reason after 11 pm, an additional charge of double the normal hourly rate for Barn & Grounds will be due in full hourly increments, plus additional security fees, if applicable.
☐ Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis up to two calendar years in advance of the rental date. A signed Rental Agreement and deposit payment are required to secure your reservation. No date holds without a deposit and/or completed paperwork.
☐ To ensure your date is open, discuss specifics, or receive assistance completing paperwork, please email our Rental Events Manager at JLuviano@riverparkway.org with your availability to schedule an appointment.
The renter will be provided with a payment link upon confirmation of the date availability.